Thursday, November 10, 2011

Contest!!

So I feel it's about time to Have a contest. I haven't been posting about zafaria, though I should have been, so now I'm having a contest.

I'm going to use the contest that is a staple to the contest world. I love writing POETRY and have entered quite a few contests with my poetry. My wizard101 poetry pieces are particularly good and have won quite a few prizes with them.

But I'm putting a twist on it. It has to be about the new world, Zafaria. It must be at least 5 lines long, but just because you write a very long piece doesn't mean its going to win. The prize is going to be interesting. I'm going to buy the winner, which I pick, a wyvern pack for every 5 entries I get. And I am going to round up, so if I get 14 entries it will be 3 wyvern packs. The entries will be accepted from now, November 10th at 7:00pm eastern to November 20th at 7:00pm eastern. Entries need to be sent to frogge13@gmail.com. And just in case you didn't read that, I will summarize...

•Poem must be at least 5 lines
•It must be about the new world, Zafaria
•prizes will be upgraded for every 5 entries I get
•entries will be accepted from 7pm eastern on November 10th to 7pm eastern on november 20th
•entries must be sent to frogge13@gmail.com

Good luck to all and I can't wait to see what you send!

No comments:

Post a Comment