I think I have got my Internet under control, and just in time for the holidays!
I am having a holiday hunt, not unlike the one from wizard101central. I had this plan before theres was announced just to be clear.
1. I have a list of items, modeled from a Christmas song. Each item is worth a certain amount of points. If you get a picture of the exact item I am thinking of you get a bonus point. Creativity can also be given points.
2. The contest starts now, and ends on December 24th at 11:59pm eastern. No entries will be accepted any later then that.
3. The earliest entries will be checked first, but the one with the highest point count will win.
4. Your character must be present in every picture, and it must be the same character in every picture.
5. You do not have to find everything, because the bonus points can help you win.
Prizes are to be announced on Christmas, and they will be worth it!
On the twelfth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Twelve drummers drumming,
Find me a musical instrument.
Eleven pipers piping,
Find me a satyr pet.
Ten lords a-leaping,
Get a group of 10 people to all say happy holidays at the same time.
Nine ladies dancing,
Find me something that is very happy.
Eight maids a-milking,
Find me a creature without hair.
Seven swans a-swimming,
Find me an animal that is out of it's natural environment.
Six geese a-laying,
A pet egg.
Five golden rings,
Find me something completely golden.
Four calling birds,
Find me four different birds.
Three French hens,
Find me something with a chicken.
Two turtle doves,
Find me a person jumping on a turtle mount.
And a partridge in a pear tree!
Find me 2 spells that have big trees in them.
Please have fun finding these items, and be creative!